Leading Technologies Group, Knowledge Consulting
What We Deliver
The typical deliverables for an assignment will vary from client to client, however we have provided below an example of the deliverables we provide to the clients who engage with us on the implementation of the 7 step Knowledge Catalyzing Process.
At the conclusion of the process our clients are provided with the following deliverables:
- A comprehensive report of their knowledge assets, commonly referred to as the Knowledge Audit.
- A blueprint of knowledge strategies and an implementation plan that harness the organization’s knowledge potential.
- Strategies to develop the organization’s value chain and networks, harvesting knowledge to better serve all their external parties and develop value added products.
- Knowledge mapping strategies for governments and non profits to place knowledge workers in strategic positions that lead organization efficiency improvements.
- Designing and developing organization structures that create, apply and circulate knowledge- Business Schools /Institutions focusing on next generation management and business practices.
ON-SITE/OFF-SITE KNOWLEDGE INTERVENTIONS:
- One or two day workshops/seminars on leadership development to demonstrate the veracity of Knowledge Economy arguments that Knowledge Workers do actually provide a competitive advantage. Event(s) aimed at gaining commitment and buy-in for knowledge creation, application, and circulation of knowledge (CAC).
- One day workshop targeting senior managers and executives. Our goal with this event is to provide information, facts and other core details on the strategic role of human resources, the core organizational knowledge assets to achieve organization objectives and improve bottom line results.
- Technology enabled platforms that allow company executives access to the world’s foremost thought leaders on the Knowledge Economy through The Grid.
© 2014, Leading Technologies Group