Leading Technologies Group, Knowledge Consulting

Unleashing Knowledge Potential

As society enters the emerging knowledge economy, governments, organizations and other structures will be seeking more efficient and productive means to create, apply and circulate the un-locked potential of their knowledge and intangible assets.

Leading Technologies not only helps our clients navigate through this process, but also assists in designing and deploying winning plans, methods, processes and strategies that unleash the true hidden potential of intangible assets.

About 20 percent of the knowledge in the average enterprise is explicitly recorded, generally as structured or unstructured data. The other 80 percent exists tacitly in the corporate communities and human resources.

Leading Technologies helps their clients capture this 80 percent, through the use of our unique knowledge consulting methodologies which provide benefits all structural levels.