Leading Technologies Group, Knowledge Consulting
About Knowledge Consulting
Knowl-edge (nlj) n.
- The state or fact of knowing.
- Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study.
- The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned.
- Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge.
Knowledge Consulting is a relatively new domain of expertise, emerging from traditional Knowledge Management practices.
Some facts about knowledge:
- Knowledge can be obtained from external sources as well as from the direct experiences that one discovers individually and in groups.
- Our knowledge will always be incomplete or partial it is challenging to have an exhaustive understanding of an information domain.
- Situational creation and application of knowledge is different from the scientific method.
- Knowledge is situational and contextual.
- Wisdom is often considered to be a trait that can be developed by experience but not taught.
- Creativity is an inherent and essential part of innovation and invention.
Further information on Knowledge Consulting will be available on our website soon.
© 2014, Leading Technologies Group